HR (People) Analytics & Tools Owner (f/m/d) in Köln
Ein unbefristetes Arbeitsverhältnis bei Europas Vertrauensmarke für den Online-Handel klingt gut? Dann komme jetzt in unser Team von Trusted Shops.
In cooperation with the relevant users and stakeholders, you will design and improve our reporting in the area of people and HR analytics and support the further development of the HR system landscape. You will act as an important driver in the development and implementation of HR digitization and will promote change management. You will also help the various HR teams (recruiting, business partners, development and payroll) to develop an initial data-driven approach.
These will be your tasks:
- You will be responsible for reporting and developing the existing KPI system for the HR department as well as further developing the KPI dashboard by incorporating HR and company data that you have identified as relevant.
- Continuous comparison of key performance indicators (actual vs. target), highlighting developments, deviations and progress of the KPIs are part of your daily work
- You analyze, interpret and prepare data and present it to the appropriate target groups.
- You are (co-)responsible for the further development of the existing HR system landscape and coordinate as well as adjust the central HR tools with regard to innovation and transformation
- You will be the interface between the different HR teams and possible other stakeholders who could help you with your analyses.
- You have successfully completed a degree in business administration, business informatics or controlling or a comparable training.
- Your data affinity as well as your analytical mindset have been proven by your first experience in controlling or other analytics tasks.
- You were able to quickly learn and successfully use tools such as Excel, SQL or other data and analysis tools.
- You have a keen interest in new IT trends and are enthusiastic about new tools, programs or even small features.
- In the course of your first smaller projects you could prove your structured way of working
- Understanding of business interrelationships between HR and and the company will help you, but are not a must.
- You are able to conduct conversations in English and German.
What we offer:
- An open-ended contract at Europe’s trust brand for e-commerce in the centre of Cologne
- Flexible working conditions - Work from almost anywhere in Europe (100% remote is possible)
- An intensive training programme and (leadership) learning opportunities
- Team events, company parties with your + 1 (or your entire family), free drinks and fruit, discounted lunch
- Company health programme (Health Pass) including sports programs and preventive measures
- An active and enthusiastic international team with the goal of making e-commerce even more secure
- Buddy Programm: You will get your personal buddy inside of Trusted Shops to extend your network from day 1
- Sales / Vertrieb, Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.