IT Project Manager (f/m/d) – Connect in Köln
Ein unbefristetes Arbeitsverhältnis bei Europas Vertrauensmarke für den Online-Handel klingt gut? Dann komme jetzt in unser Team von Trusted Shops.
You have a passion for details and love to improve things? Are you looking for an exciting and versatile position? If you enjoy working in development of business processes and the maintenance of complex IT-systems in the context of connectivity, you have come to the right place.
More than 25 million active users and 30,000 merchants trust in the products of Trusted Shops. No matter whether reviews, our “Gütesiegel”, buyer protection or legal services: A prerequisite for high customer satisfaction and product usage is their intuitive integration into the Customer Journey.
Together with your team, you are responsible for the modules, SDKs and plug-ins to optimally integrate Trusted Shops' products into websites, systems and platforms. The focus is on shop software systems (Shopify, Magento, ..), CRM systems (Salesforce, Zendesk, ..) or customer service systems as well as reputation and marketing tools.
Your task is to maintain these modules in order to ensure their smooth functionality on an ongoing basis. You will work together with internal and external experts from various departments such as technical support, product development and our partner management.
- You manage projects for (further) development of modules with internal & external developers/agencies from end-to-end
- You support the team in creating technical concepts for the development of new connectors
- You monitor already launched modules to react properly to customer feedback. Thereof you drive innovation as well as further adjustments
- You communicate with other stakeholders to collect requirements, translate them into feasible user stories and work on their implementation together with external agencies
- You are responsible for the technical documentation and maintain integration manuals for our customers
- You already managed projects or subprojects in an IT- and business context successfully
- You have a naturally high degree of personal responsibility and are well organized
- You have a good understanding of business processes and requirements in e-commerce
- You are strong in communication and have high quality standards for your work
- You have experience in working with agencies / external service providers
- Ideally you come along with a basic technical understanding of shop and CRM systems, as well as a good sense of user experience/usability
- You bring along very good knowledge of the German and English language
What we offer:
- An open-ended contract at Europe’s trust brand for e-commerce in the centre of Cologne
- Flexible working conditions - Work from almost anywhere in Europe (100% remote is possible)
- An intensive training programme and (leadership) learning opportunities
- Team events, company parties with your + 1 (or your entire family), free drinks and fruit, discounted lunch
- Company health programme (Health Pass) including sports programs and preventive measures
- An active and enthusiastic international team with the goal of making e-commerce even more secure
- Veröffentlicht am
- Sales / Vertrieb, Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.