Teamlead Software Development (f/m/d) in Köln
Ein unbefristetes Arbeitsverhältnis bei Europas Vertrauensmarke für den Online-Handel klingt gut? Dann komme jetzt in unser Team von Trusted Shops.
Trusted Shops develops Saas solutions for the e-commerce sector, such as the TrustBadge, the guarantee process and our new evaluation platform. With our products we pursue the mission to make e-commerce more secure and trustworthy.
Our digital product development teams are located in the TPS unit (Trust Products & Services), which consists of 12 cross-functional teams. For our frontend and fullstack developers (with a focus on frontend) we are looking for you as an additional team lead. Your team of developers will be distributed among the various product & development teams.
As people manager you will help your developers to successfully achieve goals, develop themselves further and have fun doing so through coaching, mentoring and leadership.
- You enable your developers to further develop (technologically & personally) and achieve goals you defined together
- You support your developers in solving complex tasks and problems, especially with a focus on frontend
- You will set up strategies for development, architecture and quality in your team and ensure the implementation of best practices. You will further develop your team's technical expertise regarding high-performance, scalable and maintainable architecture
- You'll work with other product teams, product owners, agile coaches and stakeholders on a daily basis to ensure that we build innovative products for our users with agile working practices
- You will take over the typical tasks of a people manager (recruiting, disciplinary discussions, etc.)
- Your leadership style is characterized by empowerment rather than deligation
- You have many years of experience in software development
- You have gained at least first leadership experience or other experience in the field of coaching/ mentoring
- You have positive working experience with agile methods (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- In addition to your frontend expertise, you are familiar with backend and infrastructural topics (e.g. Linux distribution, test driven development, CI/CD)
- You speak English - any other language is a plus
What we offer:
- An open-ended contract at Europe’s trust brand for e-commerce in the centre of Cologne
- Flexible working conditions - Work from almost anywhere in Europe (100% remote is possible)
- An intensive training programme and (leadership) learning opportunities
- Team events, company parties with your + 1 (or your entire family), free drinks and fruit, discounted lunch
- Company health programme (Health Pass) including sports programs and preventive measures
- An active and enthusiastic international team with the goal of making e-commerce even more secure
- Veröffentlicht am
- Sales / Vertrieb, Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.