Teamlead Product Management (f/m/d) in Köln
Ein unbefristetes Arbeitsverhältnis bei Europas Vertrauensmarke für den Online-Handel klingt gut? Dann komme jetzt in unser Team von Trusted Shops.
We are Trusted Shops, Europe's No. 1 trust brand. For over 20 years we have been pursuing the mission "enable trust between people and businesses in the digital age" - 25,000 companies and over 25 million online shoppers are convinced by our products.
Trusted Shops continuously develops and provides valuable digital products & services, such as the Trustmark, Money-back-Guarantee and our new review platform eTrusted. With eTrusted, we launched the next generation of cloud-based SAAS platforms that enables businesses to leverage the full power of experience feedback, independent from any industry.
Our product development consists of currently 12 cross functional teams. For the product management we are looking for you as a skilled & passionate Teamlead/ People Manager for our currently 12 self-reliant Product Owners (m/f/div.)
- You take over the people management for the product owners, develop them further and empower your team to be successful through coaching, mentoring and leadership
- You facilitate career (personal and professional) development by aligning your employees’ personal development goals with opportunities in the organization
- Within a dynamic environment you work with the development teams, product owners, agile coaches and other stakeholders on a daily basis to ensure that we use agile working methods to build innovative products for our users
- Together with other colleagues and stakeholders you take care of the product portfolio management
- You are keen to use your experience in leadership to develop your employees and support them in achieving their goals
- You have leading experience and already developed employees on a personal and/ or professional level
- You already have several years of experience as PO, Project Manager (or equivalent) in an IT/ SAAS context
- You have a naturally high degree of personal responsibility and are well organized
- You are convinced of the agile approach in software development (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- You are energetic, pragmatic and result-oriented
- You focus on outcome instead of output
- You convince people with your positive attitude and overcome challenges with passion and creativity
- People empowerment is at the heart of your leadership style
What we offer:
- Permanent contract at Europe's trust mark in the heart of Cologne
- 30,5 days of holiday to recharge your batteries and get inspiration
- Onsite or Remote - work in one of our offices or from wherever you want
- Intensive onboarding in your department and in the Trusted Shops organisation
- Buddy Programme - An experienced TS employee is always by your side
- Further training opportunities through internal coaches and guilds, the TS Knowledge Marketplace, visits to trade fairs, meetings and conferences
- Team events - because fun at work is also very important for us
- Health Pass - Do something for your fitness and health and enjoy an extra holiday next year
- An unique corporate spirit - We believe that trust, appreciation, your personality, free and independent work and learning from mistakes are our top priorities
- An international, open-minded team at five locations full of drive and with a common goal: to make e-commerce more secure
- Sales / Vertrieb, Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.