Working Student (f/m/d): Development for cloud @ SAP Innovative Business Solutions in St. Ingbert
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
At SAP Innovative Business Solutions, our mission is to empower visionary enterprises to achieve their greatest goals through software innovation.
Our experts develop unique, leading-edge software solutions in collaboration with our clients – from discovery to delivery – to create tailored, high-value software that is backed by the power of SAP. We make innovation real by using the latest technologies around the Internet of Things, blockchain, artificial intelligence / machine learning, and big data and analytics. And we deliver our solutions quickly by employing an agile development approach.
Join us in helping clients to reimagine their business and create new possibilities that allow them to dream bigger, work smarter and change their worlds.
As a working student (f/m/d) development at the St. Ingbert location we have the following challenge for you:
- Help developing a state-of-the-art Cloud Solution.
- Support the core dev team with various cloud related working tasks.
- Help developing a native app for a specific scenario using SAP Mobile Services and Mobile Dev Kit.
- Support the project lead team with research and monitoring topics.
We offer a unique working environment and a living working student community in our location. As a full-fledged member of a highly motivated team you will have the opportunity to gain practical experience as well as theoretical know how. Individual support from a personal mentor enables you to gain experience with an international project environment.
- Preferred course of study(s): Informatics, Business Informatics or similar
- Mandatory very good development skills and broad knowledge
- Languages: very good knowledge of German and English (written and spoken)
- Computing skills: Knowledge of Cloud Computing and PaaS, best case would be SCP
- Basic Knowledge of SAP Mobile Device Kit / Mobile Services would be beneficial
- Soft skills: independent working style, willingness to work autonomous, be a teamplayer, be innovative and think one step further
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- St. Ingbert
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.