Working Student (f/m/d): Development - SAP Experience Technology in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
SAP's Intelligent Enterprise Solutions (IES) is a critical enabler of our business success by providing advanced and efficient IT solutions, technology and operational support to our internal clients. Supporting more than 100,000 users and thousands of SAP systems, it is responsible for SAP's worldwide IT infrastructure and internal business applications.
IES Technology Services is the unit within IES, which is responsible for delivering business applications be it classical SAP or new SaaS solutions, mobile apps, web & SAP Cloud Platform-based applications, as well as client technology services covering hardware, client software and unified communications solutions.
Within Intelligent Enterprise Services the unit Experience Technology is responsible to deliver, experiment and showcase fun, easy-to-use and innovative solutions for all SAP Eemployees and establish a new SAP wide solution/application adoption culture.
Our Key Objectives are:
- Implement & operate the SAP Showroom initiative
- Support the future of work initiative from ann SAP perspective
- Drive internal IT application adoption and acceptance
- Drive adoption of Next Level IT tools
- Drive and support internal and external events and position IT as innovative frontrunner
- Jointly with relevant LoBs create tangible reference stories to increase awareness on our solutions
- Support the required mindset change within IES and demonstrate a startup culture approach
- Showcase IES innovations at different collaboration spaces
- Collaborate with HR to support high performance onboarding from IT perspective
- Attract new talent for IT via different event formats
- Work on the Digital IT Showroom / IT Showroom Frontend
- Create engaging Web UIs for showroom use cases
- Use the Angular Framework and other state of the art web technologies
- Strong will to pursue a problem, identify the source, and propose possible solutions.
- Collaboration with designer and product owner colleagues to deliver the best product possible.
- Adaptable to new processes, tools and working environment
- Detail oriented and able to follow documentation procedures
- Able to test applications and solutions
- Student (f/m/d) in the area of computer science or related fields
- Strong knowledge of computer science fundamentals, algorithms and data structures
- Proven development experience e.g. personal / school projects
- Understanding of version control, software development lifecycle, and development methodologies
- Flexibility to work with a global team in various time zones
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Confidence in ability to deliver
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.