Working Student (f/m/d): S/4HANA Cloud Quality Management in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
About the team - S/4HANA Cloud Quality Management
SAP has set an ambitious goal to become the #1 ERP Cloud leader in the market. We want to be as successful in the Cloud as we have been on premise. SAP Product Engineering as part of the Intelligent Enterprise Group drives SAP’s digital core development functions and product management.
As SAP aims to deliver excellent products and solutions to the market, agile and quality driven development methodologies and behaviors are indispensable to succeed. Through delivering unmatched speed of innovation, simplicity, and reduced time to value in supporting our customers’ business process needs, SAP aims to build S/4HANA Cloud as the world’s best Cloud ERP services to enable our customers’ digital transformation.
This is an opportunity for an engaged and talented student to become part of our strong team and contribute to SAP’s flagship product S/4HANA Cloud. The potential candidate will execute on our quality strategy, be part of the corresponding change process and get involved in the respective communities. Expect a dynamic environment with lots of challenges, fun and some of SAP’s best experts as colleagues who will be coaching you.
Depending on your skill set and your university’s schedule it will be possible to take up one or more of the following responsibilities.
The current focus of this position will be on activities related to test automation.
- Preparing and hosting (virtual) meetings and workshops
- Contributing to communication and change management processes
- Supporting the team in monitoring and tracking critical incidents in development and test phases
- Supporting the team in creating statistics on test coverage and preparing presentations for the current test coverage results
We are flexible to find a suitable working model and times together with you.
- Team player with first intercultural competencies
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), knowledge of virtual collaboration tools (Teams, Zoom, Mural) is beneficial
- Analytical skills and interest in data are required, technical background (e.g. (ooo) programming skills, …) is a plus
- First experience with software development and / or test automation is beneficial
- Very good written and verbal communication skills (English and preferably also German)
- Current bachelor or master studies in engineering, computer science or related fields
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.