Working Student (f/m/d): Sourcing Excellence Champions Team within Global Procurement Organization in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. Here, you work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’re able to build your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
The main objective of the procurement team is to identify optimization potential on spend structure and management, mainly by negotiating and optimizing commercial and service agreements with partners globally but also by developing strategies in collaboration with other procurement areas and the Line of Businesses.
SAP´s Global Procurement Organization is looking for an encouraged working student to support the Sourcing Excellence Champions Team in Walldorf at SAP headquarter.
- Support in ARIBA Sourcing Events
- Project Management Support (SAP ARIBA + SAP Fieldglass)
- Global Preferred Supplier List/ Application Support
- Support in Contract Management (Supplier Management, Contracting & Sourcing)
- Reporting & Analytics in the area of Professional Services & Marketing related Services
- Supplier Evaluation & Classification
Additional areas of responsibility may be identified over the time depending on the candidate’s strengths and interests. The key for the successful candidate is being eager to learn, a keen interest to Procurement topics as well as a high affinity to technology.
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences with preferred fields of study: Business Informatics, Business Administration, Marketing, HR, Controlling or Natural Sciences
- Ability & willingness to learn and work in an international environment
- Analytical skills, high quality awareness
- Soft skills: Highly motivated, High Service Attitude, result driven, proactive, Team member, good communication skills and the ability to work independently and flexible
- Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point – advanced knowledge
- any SAP Technology is a plus
- Project management skills is a plus
- Identify business related opportunities
- Good time management
- Continuous improvement of technical skills and process knowledge
- Ability to work in international teams and virtual environment
- Very good written and spoken German and English
- Any different language is a plus
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.