Working Student (f/m/d): Digital marketeer for SAP SMB community engagement in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The global SMB ERP Product Marketing team creates messaging, positioning and value propositions for digital marketing of our portfolio of cloud solutions to small and midsize businesses across all regions and industries.
Key objective is to create more engagement with prospects, customers and partners through thought leadership content, success stories, community blogs and social media activities.
As a member of the SMB product marketing team you will be responsible to drive more engagement in the SAP online community focused on SMB ERP business topics. Activities will include:
- Monitoring the SAP social media channels to refresh the SMB Community page
- Continuously improving the community with fresh content, new ideas and engaging digital formats
- Curating feedback and moderate responses to articles, questions and comments on community topics
- Participating in digital marketing project management for product launch and demand generation activities for small and midsize businesses
This role connects you directly with the broad ecosystem of SAP customers, partners and prospects and allows you to work within a team of marketing experts at SAP, driving the innovation of the digital marketing for small and midsize businesses at SAP.
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Marketing or Business (Management) Studies
- Computer skills: Social Media and Digital experience, MS Word, MS Powerpoint
- Language skills: Excellent English writing skills and conversational German
- Soft skills: Tech-savvy, self-managed, experience in remote working environments (Skype, Teams, etc.), excellent storytelling / communication skills, creativity
- Others: candidates that have successfully managed own blog rolls, websites or social media profiles are preferred; hands-on experience in a business environment is ideal
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student #communication #marketing
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.