Working Student (f/m/d): User Assistance in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The SAP S/4HANA Quote-to-Cash unit drives innovation throughout the entire end-to-end process from the quotation, to the offer up to integrated cash processes. This benefits suppliers by enabling companies to offer, sell, price and invoice goods.
Support user assistance developers (technical writers/authors) in various tasks, as required. Your tasks include but are not limited to:
- central terminology changes
- documentation changes based on guidelines
- administrative tasks, such as maintaining wiki pages
- supporting the team in creating additional, user assistance for specific target groups in the form of image maps, infographics, videos, or blog posts.
You will learn how to use the DITA CMS tool for content creation.
You will work in a cross-functional team with technical writers, developers, product managers, User Experience (UX) designers, and translators.
We are looking for a long-term commitment (more than 1 year) and provide team integration and training. Our working student will be treated as a regular team member. Working times will be flexible based on your study schedule.
- Enrolled in either a translation-oriented, documentation-oriented, or language-oriented course of study.
- Highly motivated with experience in creating meaningful high-quality texts for specific target groups.
- Confident in using MS Office applications
- Interested in learning how to use new tools
- Good spoken and written English (native speaker preferred), German is a plus.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.