Working Student (f/m/d): Reporting Specialist in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Customer Engagement team in MEE works closely with key customer stakeholders to help them maximize their investment in SAP SuccessFactors (SF). Our Customer Engagement Executives (CEE) strive to increase customer satisfaction and retention, drive usage and adoption of solutions and safeguard contract renewal.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Define and analyze Totango data/reports
- Define and analyze cloud reporting/extract data
- Analyze and propose usage of SAC Dashboards
- Define an integrated reporting framework based on management requirements
- Establish standard power-point template for MEE management reporting
- Prepare data for business reviews (QBR and MBR)
- Be an adviser to the management team and assistant
Preferred Start Date: October 2020
Minimum Employment Duration: Long-term assignment; minimum 1 year
Additional locations: Walldorf or Berlin
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied science
- Good English and German language skills
- Motivated to analyze complex data scenarios
- Keen to analyze and quality check KPIs
- Expert in Excel and VBA
- Expert in building best-in-class PPT
- Open to collaborating across teams (LOB + COO + Sales)
- Open to supporting ad-hoc/short notice requests
What you will learn:
- How SAP manages customer engagement in the context of SuccessFactors
- How to break down company targets by LOB and Regional Management
- Be part of a major transformation and learn how this is supported by the reporting function
- Work directly with the Head of Customer Engagement for MEE, receiving clear guidance on how to develop VBA, reporting framework etc.
Fast on-boarding with required tools, e.g. Power Query, EXCEL, SAC etc.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.