Intern (f/m/d): Controlling Internship for Product Engineering - Strategy & Cross Controlling in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Are you intrigued by what goes on behind the scenes at SAP’s Global Controlling? Have you ever wondered what all goes into these quarterly and annual financial reports and how you can have an impact? Are you interested in dabbling in financial planning, steering and partnering with complex businesses?
If you’re still reading this posting and answered yes to any of these questions, then this might just be the internship you’ve been looking for:
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
What we are looking for?
You are a Teamplayer!
- You are a people person and excited to work in a global team setting.
- You are easy to work with, have a global mindset and thrive in a fast pace and ever-changing environment
- You have a natural desire to learn, build and share knowledge
You are independent!
- You are a self-starter and not afraid of starting a project with a blank piece of paper. Thinking out of the box comes naturally to you.
- No micro-management here! You will be working with minimal supervision, you can organize yourself effectively and at your own discretion, with your eyes on ultimate goal and within agreed boundaries. Of course, the team is always there to lend a hand.
- You bring creativity and great problem-solving abilities to the table and are not afraid to share
Your embrace business acumen!
- You are eager to understand business processes, products and ultimately the value proposition for SAP-internal and external customers.
- Support the unit to define and achieve its goals through holistic Finance support in various scenarios like forecast, budgeting, modelling, analysis…
By the way, after successful completion, a working student / thesis extension might be offered. Many in our team got their start to an exciting career exactly this way!
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
You are a currently enrolled student at a university or a university of applied sciences:
- Preferred fields of study: Business Administration, Economics, Business Information or a comparable field with focus on Finance/Controlling
- Computer skills: strong MS-Office Skills (esp. Excel and Power Point); first experience in Controlling with SAP CO/FI is desirable
- Language skills: fluent English, both written and spoken; German skills would be a plus
- Personal skills: strong ability for teamwork, high degree of own initiative and willingness to learn; distinct analytical thinking and accurate working attitude
- First practical experiences in a Controlling/Finance related function is a plus
Did we peak your interest and you want to know more? Then what are you waiting for - send us your application and let’s talk! Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent # Finance #Controlling #Strategy #Global #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Thesis #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.