Enablement Team Internship/Working Student Position in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The delivery unit of our services organization comprises more than 12.000 colleagues globally. We support the SAP’s consulting organization with all kinds of internal enablement, ranging from designing, developing, and delivering internal training programs, to knowledge exchange in virtual global communities.
We invite you to apply for an exciting intern/working student position in the Skill Management team for the Intelligent Delivery Group (IDG). Our team builds training models for consultants who need to stay ahead of the technology curve. As an intern/working student, you will work with some of the thought leaders in the training industry. More importantly, you will learn. We’ll give you the opportunity to manage internal processes like the design, development and execution of trainings.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- You will support the team regarding the knowledge exchange in many ways. We are looking for a new team member who is interested in supporting us with the following tasks:
- organizing internal training events
- supporting, facilitating and organizing training camps
- preparing and collecting feedback from trainers and participants
- hosting virtual info sessions for our global communities
- managing content on community platforms (MS Teams, SAP JAM)
- creating dashboard statistics overviews
- coordinating tasks and communication with stakeholders and participants
- recruiting activities, e.g. by representing Services Teams on job fairs/events at various universities
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Business Administration, Economics, Business Informatics, Computer Science or Psychology
- Computer skills: strong Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word), ideally Visual Basic
- Language skills: fluent German AND English
- Soft skills: Very good communication skills, team player, analytical thinking, service-orientation
- Others: Affinity for IT & Learning
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe your experience and skills in foreign languages as well as with computer programs / programing languages.
The position requires candidates who are currently enrolled in a university or a university of applied sciences. The ideal candidate will have a combination of organizational skills, navigating business processes and the ability to interact, communicate and present ideas. Previous internships/working student experiences in the consulting area is a plus.
Convinced? Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.