Working Student (f/m/d): for SAP Services Germany in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
As SAP Services Germany, we help our customers in Germany to succeed on their unique digital transformation journey. We are responsible for all consulting projects in Germany and support our customers in the design, optimization, flexibilization and operation of their corporate and core processes from a strategic, business and technological perspective. Across all applications, we view our customers' processes in their entirety and successfully build on our business and technology platform. With always up-to-date knowledge, innovative services and the use of state-of-the-art methods, we will also prepare our customers for future developments and minimize risks in order to promote growth strategies and innovative forces.
As a working student on site you will assist the Head of Services Germany and his team with the following tasks:
- Support for quality assurance processes in the area
- Support and independent pre-qualification for controlling tasks
- Support in offer processes and market positioning
- Support with strategic initiatives
- Support with organization of meetings & events
- Support in creating newsletters, Go-Live announcements and coffee-corner sessions
- Support in designing Power Points / Excels
- Collaboration in project controlling tasks
We offer a unique working environment. As a full member of a highly motivated team you will have the opportunity to gain practical experience and theoretical know-how. Individual support from a personal mentor ensures that you are quickly familiarized with the working environment.
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or university of applied sciences
- Basic knowledge of business software (ERP software, CRM) and business administration
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken German; good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Ability to structure and visualize complex issues
- Strong analytical skills and high quality orientation.
- High self-motivation and constant willingness to learn
- Ability to work in virtual and distributed teams
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Thesis #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.