Working student (f/m/d): AI Platform Architecture in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
You will have the unique opportunity to be part of the machine learning platform engineering team within SAP’s Cloud Platform AI unit. In a dynamic, fun and start-up-like environment you will have a great opportunity to learn and work on emerging technologies solving real-world problems at the intersection of Cloud, DevOps and Machine Learning. You will be working together with seasoned software engineers and machine learning experts to explore cutting-edge topics in the cloud ML ecosystem.
As a Working Student in Architecture for SAP AI Foundation you will be supporting in projects, such as SAP ML API adapters for AI Foundation. Our Team is currently in the process of creating the new AI Foundation for SAP. As part of this we aim at supporting Machine Learning workload engines ranging from in-database machine learning to open source and Hyperscaler AI platforms. We are seeking a student who can support us in prototypical implementation of adapters to these runtimes or their validation.
- Exploration and evaluation of open source and/or in-house AI platforms and tools
- Prototypical implementation of ML API adapters to Machine Learning workload engines
Validation of AI Foundation / ML API adapters based on use cases
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or university of applied sciences with preferred field(s) of study: Computer Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or similar
- Excellent coding skills: Python, Go, or another modern programming language
- Experience with git
- Experience with Kubernetes and container technology (Docker)
- Familiarity with Cloud concepts (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and practical experience with state of the art cloud platforms
- Familiarity with Machine Learning workflows
- Language skills: fluent English
- Soft skills: good communication and presentation skills, ability and willingness to learn fast, and the ability to quickly put ideas into code.
- Other: Determined to reach a goal in time, ability to work independently
Your set of application documents should contain a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.