Intern/ Thesis Student (f/m/d): Software developer for SAP Analytics Cloud in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The SAP Analytics Cloud infrastructure team is part of the cross-engineering cluster in the “HANA & Analytics” development organization. The main role of our team is to develop microservices, provide infrastructure services and OEM integration in the context of the major products SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) and Data Warehouse Cloud (DWC).Responsibilities of the team include microservice development, automation projects, contribution to critical customer incidents and development projects to improve different aspects of the SAP analytics cloud products.
We work with the latest cloud and networking technologies, such as Cloud Foundry / AWS / Azure / Docker / Kubernetes / Terraform / Ansible / Packer, SAML SSO, OAuth, Microservices etc. We contribute to SAP Analytics Cloud's success by producing software, services and API's that are robust, reliable and scalable. Come join us if you think you can thrive in such an environment, and you have the necessary skills and experience.
As a developer (internship or working student) in the team, you will be working in a fast-paced and agile environment where ideas become reality, prototypes become products, and product increments are shipped in short cycles. You will have the opportunity to
- Take over development tasks on your own or together with other developers
- Contribute to hands-on coding, design, test and architecture to deliver best solutions to our customers
- Take part in the Scrum process, take over backlog items, and share status updates and results in regular review meetings
- Support the testing and maintenance of the developed features
- Bring new and fresh ideas into the team
- Collaborate in a team environment that extends to colleagues in remote locations and from various lines of business within the company including other developers, product managers and User Experience experts
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Business Engineering / Industrial Engineering and Management, Business information systems, Business Information Technology, Computer Science or adjacent disciplines
- Good programming skills in JAVA
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms and principles of OO design
- Experience with software automation testing and continuous development models (Jenkins, Selenium, Sonar, JIRA and Git) is a plus
- Experience with SAP technologies such as SCP (SAP Cloud Platform) or HANA DB are a plus
- Language skills: Good language skills in English are essential to deal with virtual and international Teams. German is a plus.
- Soft skills: team player, problem solving skills, eager to learn
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Thesis #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.