Knowledge Management & Desk Research Intern for Bayer Business Consulting (m/f/d) in Leverkusen
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change. Apply Online
YOUR TASKS AND EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
Our knowledge management & research (KM&R) team empowers people & projects along the project lifecycle in one of Germany’s leading inhouse consultancies – Bayer Business Consulting (BC). BC is structured along the value chain providing management consulting in the areas of Research & Development, Product Supply, Marketing & Sales as well as Corporate Strategy & Business Transformation. While BC’s mission is to maximize value for Bayer by providing management consulting, BC’s KM&R team provides insights and analyses as well as best-practice knowledge management (KM) for BC’s client projects globally throughout the company, fundamentally contributing to their success.
Join our KM&R team if you are curious about what it’s like to be part of a DAX company and have a passion for market & competitive intelligence, trends, new technologies, digitalization and learning & agile organizations. From conducting research on diverse topics and acting as sparring partner for our project teams to tracking KM capture in our KM platform, you will be able to gain interesting and challenging insights into life science and consulting. Plus, you can be responsible for your very own project in one of the below mentioned research or KM areas in close cooperation with one of our team members.
Actively & independently conducting desk-top research for consulting projects, including:
- Searching for information in databases, intranet as well as other internal & external sources on value chain, functional, life science and trend topics
- Analyzing & visualizing data to deliver to our consultants
- Participating in meetings with our consulting teams on their research needs and to handover research results & share insights
Drive S&BC’s knowledge management within the KM platform throughout the project lifecycle:
- Tracking & reporting KM completeness of documentation for currently running & just closed projects
- Acting as expert to help consultants with the KM closing of their projects
- Optimizing KM processes / data flow & tools throughout the project management lifecycle
WHO YOU ARE
- Currently enrolled bachelor’s or master’s degree student ideally in business administration, information science, or in a social science, life science, or a value chain relevant topic
- First experience of desk-top research, or knowledge management would be advantageous
- High level of attention to detail and organizational management when working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Be enthusiastic, proactive and passionate for knowledge & learning
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Fluent English, both spoken and written; good command of German would be an advantage
Reference Code: 231101
Functional Area: General Management & Business Consulting
- Veröffentlicht am
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.