Intern Angular Web Development (m/f/d) in Leverkusen
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change. Apply Online
During the internship you will support our Group Finance team by working on design, development and implementation of responsive web applications based on Angular. Within Group Finance you work and receive insights in an organization of a global enterprise with innovative and effective solutions based on state-of-the-art technologies.
YOUR TASKS AND EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- Help to design, develop and implement sophisticated and responsive web applications based on Angular
- Support the development of system integration and user acceptance tests
- Interact with users and implement components based on their feedback
- Aid the analysis and troubleshooting of performance issues
- Help to develop and implement optimization ideas - from problem analysis to implementation in interdisciplinary teams
- Contribute to continous improvement initiatives
WHO YOU ARE
- Ongoing studies in computer science, media informatics, business informatics or comparable
- Understanding of software development life cycles, web-based / object-oriented software development and software testing techniques; first experience with cloud technologies (especially AWS) would be beneficial
- Good analytical, communication and coordination skills
- Passion for developing and implementing new ideas as well as creative concepts and working in an global team environment
- Fluent in German and Englisch, both written and spoken
We offer a 6 months internship (either voluntary or obligatory). Please apply online submitting a cover letter, your CV, your certificates, your proof of enrollment, your current transcript of records as well as the internship guidelines of your university. Please indicate your earliest possible starting date and timeframe in your application.
Reference Code: 259041
Functional Area: Information Technology
- Veröffentlicht am
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.