Junior Cloud Service Developer for Business Application Foundation in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Business Application Foundation (BAF) unit is part of the Products & Innovation - Technology area. The charter of our organization is to define and build new lines of strategic and innovative products by e.g. delivering simplified ways to both consume and extend SAP functionality. The organization plays an important role for the innovation core of an intelligent enterprise and SAP.
If you are interested in cloud service development based on cutting-edge technology, such as Kubernetes, knative, Cloud Foundry or Istio, and use cloud tooling, such as Grafana or Kibana, then you will find an inspiring and professional environment for your learning and growth.
As Associate Cloud Service Developer (f/m/d), you will be working in a technically skilled team located in Walldorf and will design, develop and run cloud services which enable asynchronous communication patterns, as well as serverless development paradigms. These services are fundamental components of SAP and customer applications, part of the event and serverless strategy at SAP.
You will be a member of a cross-functional scrum team and take part in all team activities – planning, design, implementation, testing. Researching and prototyping alternative approaches is also part of the work. Challenging the status quo is very welcome.
We emphasize teamwork and a trust-based working model. Collaboration with other teams in an international environment will be a regular part of your work.
- Good degree in computer science or a related subject (such as business informatics, informatics, engineering)
- Hands-on experience in cloud native development and cloud computing
- Hands-on experience in Golang, Node.js or Java
- An open and team-oriented mindset
- Willingness to continuously pick up knowledge in new areas
- Good level in German and in English, both spoken and written
- Know how or experience in building messaging based or serverless solutions
- Know how or experience in cloud-based development and in environments like CF and k8s
- Know how or experience in building tools for operations and supportability in cloud environments
- Experience in working in an agile environment
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.