Cloud Application Developer Associate (f/m/d) - SAP Sports and Entertainment in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Summary & Role Information
Are you passionate about sports and coding? Are you a developer who likes to work directly with our customers?
We are looking for a Cloud Application Developer who combines strong skills for standard (cloud) product development with the eagerness to work in costumer co-innovation projects within our Sports Industry and guide customers through digital transformation.
You will design and implement product functionality in close cooperation with our solution experts and customers. You will be responsible for hands-on delivery of co-innovative solutions with strong focus on innovative features and integrative aspects.
Your primary tasks include:
- Work for our customers on the enhancement of our Sports & Entertainment solutions like SAP Event Ticketing, SAP Sports One, SAP Customer Checkout – and in larger SAP landscape environments
- Work on integrative solutions
- Execute on SAP application design, development, integration, testing, deployment and technical architecture
- Drive customer co-innovation projects. Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and implement technology best practice business changes
- Effectively identify, analyze and resolve highly complex technical challenges
1+ years’ experience with / knowledge in a multitude of the following topics:
- Web development and cloud application development (full stack)
- Cloud architecture, cloud engineering principles, cloud operations and cloud deployment models
- Agile/Scrum Development
- PHP / complete LAMP stack (Linus, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- SQL, SAP UI5
- Modern database concepts, ideally SAP HANA
- noSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis)
- Docker, Kubernetes, cloud platforms
- Microservices Architecture
- ABAP, CDS Views
- Git, CI/CD Pipelines, Jenkins
- Machine Learning, TensorF
- Experience with some SAP solutions / products would be benficial.
- Fluency in German and English
About The Team
The SAP Sports and Entertainment Development Unit is a fast paced, energetic and exciting work environment within SAP that works in close cooperation with our customers. It offers a rare opportunity to work in a startup like environment within SAP.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.