Limited employment up to 6 months (f/m/d): User Experience Designer in the S/4HANA UX Team in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
As a User Experience Designer in the S/4HANA UX Team you work together with a highly motivated and creative team of international interaction designers, user researchers and visual designers. Your team is responsible to drive all application design activities for S/4HANA business areas.
- You are a strong interaction designer with empathy for the end user
- You have a portfolio that displays a spectrum of creative design solutions
- You feel responsible for your work and accompany your designs throughout the design driven development process
- Gathering end-user requirements by organizing, executing, and moderating end-user site visits, focus groups and user days including collection and synthesis of results.
- Development of user interface designs using various prototyping techniques and documented in UI specifications
- Verification of designs through reviews, validations and formal usability testing with end users
- You have a good technical understanding to discuss design alternatives and solutions with developers
- You are offering design support and consulting for the development teams
- Graduate (f/m/d) of a university or a university of applied science in Interaction Design, Industrial Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology or comparable fields
- You have advanced skills in interaction design (ideally application design or design concepts)
- Experience with tools such as Axure, Sketch, Invision, Figma and Photoshop
- Knowledge of Fiori Design Guidelines is a plus
- Experience in software development is advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.