IT Technology Associate Consultant (f/m/d) in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The IEAS IUM Team is developing and driving the adoption of SAP Universal ID as the identity and user management for our customers interacting with SAP on SAP.com, SAP Community and SAP for Me. The SAP Universal ID is significantly influencing the future Login experience to all of our customers and we are looking for a Product Owner who is taking on the responsibility for ensuring a gradual transition from the current Identity Service to the SAP Universal ID for all affected systems.
You will be responsible for driving conditional and native authentication flows and their adoption for all affected platforms and relying parties. Your key tasks will include:
- Manage, schedule and coordinate the onboarding of additional platforms to the conditional authentication flows
- Manage, schedule and coordinate the onboarding of relying parties to the native authentication flows
- Roll out Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) to all internal and external platforms
- Manage the product backlog of the SAP ID Service (IDS) IT team
- Ensure targeted efficiency of the IDS IT team
- Report progress, status and impediments
- Knowledge of the current Identity Services at SAP
- Strong desire to actively drive the adoption of the SAP Universal ID to all affected systems
- Experience with digital platforms e.g. on Identity and User Management (IUM) or Identity and Access Manager (IAM) with internal and external Developer, Quality Assurance, Testing, Software Architect
- Experience as project manager, knowledgeable of project management methodology
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- English: excellent in presentation, conversation and in writing, German is a plus
About the Team
We, the global unit Customer Experience (CX) in the Intelligent Enterprise Services (IES) organization in the Intelligent Enterprise Group (IEG) board area, strive to provide and evolve a seamless and superior experience in the area of SAP’s customer.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.