Teamlead Software Development (f/m/var.) in Köln
Ein unbefristetes Arbeitsverhältnis bei Europas Vertrauensmarke für den Online-Handel klingt gut? Dann komme jetzt in unser Team von Trusted Shops.
Trusted Shops develops Saas solutions for the e-commerce sector, such as the TrustBadge, the guarantee process and our new evaluation platform. With our products we pursue the mission to make e-commerce more secure and trustworthy.
Our digital product development teams are located in the TPS unit (Trust Products & Services), which consists of 12 cross-functional teams. For our frontend and fullstack developers (with a focus on frontend) we are looking for you as an additional team lead. Your team of developers will be distributed among the various product & development teams.
As people manager you will help your developers to successfully achieve goals, develop themselves further and have fun doing so through coaching, mentoring and leadership.
- You enable your developers to further develop (technologically & personally) and achieve goals you defined together
- You support your developers in solving complex tasks and problems, especially with a focus on frontend
- You will set up strategies for development, architecture and quality in your team and ensure the implementation of best practices. You will further develop your team's technical expertise regarding high-performance, scalable and maintainable architecture
- You'll work with other product teams, product owners, agile coaches and stakeholders on a daily basis to ensure that we build innovative products for our users with agile working practices
- You will take over the typical tasks of a people manager (recruiting, disciplinary discussions, etc.)
- Your leadership style is characterized by empowerment rather than deligation
- You have many years of experience in software development
- You have gained at least first leadership experience or other experience in the field of coaching/ mentoring
- You have positive working experience with agile methods (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- In addition to your frontend expertise, you are familiar with backend and infrastructural topics (e.g. Linux distribution, test driven development, CI/CD)
- You speak English - any other language is a plus
What we offer:
- An open-ended contract at Europe’s trust brand for e-commerce in the centre of Cologne
- Flexible working conditions - Work from almost anywhere in Europe (100% remote is possible)
- An intensive training programme and (leadership) learning opportunities
- Team events, company parties with your + 1 (or your entire family), free drinks and fruit, discounted lunch
- Company health programme (Health Pass) including sports programs and preventive measures
- An active and enthusiastic international team with the goal of making e-commerce even more secure
- Sales / Vertrieb, Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.