Backend Software Developer (f/m/d) in Köln
Ein unbefristetes Arbeitsverhältnis bei Europas Vertrauensmarke für den Online-Handel klingt gut? Dann komme jetzt in unser Team von Trusted Shops.
You already know a lot, but you want to develop yourself further and learn even more?
Then we would like to welcome you to the Revenue-Operations-Team, where we develop new software solutions, integrate them into the companies landscape and optimize the working environment for our colleagues.
Your tasks include further developing of the companies order forms and other crucial applications, (futher) develop custom made solutions for our internal clients and be a technical consultant when it comes to integrating, choosing and creating new software.
Together with your team of three developers, a business analyst, design experts and one data analyst you will bring our revenue operations tools and products to a new level.
- You have been programming for several years - with or without university degree, on the job or privately
- You have first experience with distributed software systems based on (e.g. AWS) cloud services
- You think on micro & macro level architecture, develop solutions for long-term, always keeping the bigger picture in mind
- Modern frameworks already help you to solve your day-to-day problems
- Ideally you also have experience with APIs and SQL Databases
- You’re eager to grow and implement new technologies for the Product’s growth.
What we offer:
- Permanent employment at Europe's brand of trust in the heart of Cologne
- Onsite or remote – you decide from where you work
- 30,5 days of holidays
- Independent and self-organized product teams with highly skilled people
- Opportunities for further training, visits to trade fairs, meetings and conferences
- Health program with sports courses and preventive measures (also remotely) and the possible addition of an extra day of holiday
- An international, open-minded team full of drive and a common goal: to make e-commerce more secure
- A unique corporate culture in which trust, personality, appreciation, free and independent work and learning from mistakes are important
- Veröffentlicht am
- Sales / Vertrieb, Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.