Working Student (f/m/d): Communication Team of SAP Knowledge and Education in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
We, SAP Knowledge and Education, are dedicated to empowering all SAP customers, partners and their people to be successful through knowledge and skills. Our vision is to provide industry leading support to the People who make digital transformation a success. We help all people engaged with SAP in building and growing their knowledge and skills with our offerings. This results in successful customers and healthy business for SAP and our ecosystem. Our platforms and solutions are recognized as leading in the industry. Our portfolio represents all SAP products and solutions and continuously evolves best practices. We are the valued and trusted partner of our stakeholders at SAP. Together with our ecosystem, we increase reach and scalability. We provide vision, strategy and guidance with regards to knowledge and education, actively engaging the ecosystem at SAP.
We are looking for an committed and passionate working student, who is driving the internal and external communication activities for SAP Knowledge and Education
- Create and post blogposts, articles and social media posts, which are relevant for the various target groups
- Research, develop and deliver communication content for internal and external programs, initiatives, campaigns, events, executive and customer meetings
- Be a passionate social media expert and increase our social reach, create and maintain a favorable public image through social media
- Take care of community management tasks such as Jam
- Support work with marketing and central communication teams to ensure consistent messaging and leverage content
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Communication and/or marketing
- Secure knowledge in MS Office
- German and English skills on a native level are preferred
- Be a team player and passionate about creating content like Blogposts and Newsletters
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.