Working Student (f/m/d): SAP Digital Commerce in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
SAP Digital Commerce seeks a working student majoring in entrepreneurship, business administration, marketing, international business, communications, or computer science to help support business development for our e-commerce channels. The focus will be on SAP’s Top 1% of customers that are served in a VIP fashion with a personalized approach for them to make most out of our self-service offerings at SAP. The team is setup by / within regions to ensure a worldwide coverage with necessary local skills and time zone coverage.
• Business Development activities primarily with the North America team to serve the dedicated number of accounts in that region for e-commerce.
• Forecasting analysis to generate customer leads to be followed up by marketing (GTM)
• Conception and creation of documents of sales team briefings
• Support other key tasks such as requirements gathering for e-commerce platform development, evolve the forecasting practice, further build out our strategic three-year roadmap
• Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied science
• Preferred fields of study: business administration, business economics or computer science
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, German is a plus
• Knowledgeable about B2B Software, SaaS, IaaS
• Excellent skills in data analysis which is relevant for key business development tasks (especially in Microsoft Excel)
• Comfortable working with teams in multiple time-zones
• Curious soul with a knack for market research and finding opportunities of continuous business improvements
• Excellent Microsoft application (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.) skills
• Content creation experience, blogging and social media marketing experience is a plus
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.