(Junior) Developer (f/m/d) SAP Cloud Platform Security Services in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
About the team
Working with us you will be part of an agile team working in DevOps mode located in Walldorf. We emphasize teamwork and a trust-based work attitude. Collaboration with other teams in an international environment will be a regular part of your work.
As an (Associate ) Developer in our department you will:
- design and develop robust and secure platform services on top of the Kubernetes and Cloud Foundry based technology layer
- ensure your code is running reliably on the platform
- integrate the services with other services and support adoption by applications
- consume and contribute to Open Source projects and interact with the community
- share your knowledge regularly with colleagues and customers
- If you are interested in information security, enthusiastic about learning new technologies, love to deeply analyze and understand software, have a goal-oriented and accurate style of working, and maybe even have fun breaking the security of things, then you are a perfect fit and we are happy to receive your application!
- Applying your programming skills, you will learn how to secure SAP’s major platforms running on cutting edge technology stacks. This way you will be able to continuously extend your knowledge.
- A good university degree (bachelor, diploma, master, PhD) in computer science or related fields like software engineering, physics or mathematics. Similar qualifications are welcome as well.
- Skills in state-of-the-art development frameworks like Spring/Spring-Boot or Node.js is a plus
- Development experience in open-source software projects is benefical
- Knowledge about information security domains is an advantage. Examples are authentication, SSO, authorization, web application security, cryptography…
- Experience in agile development practices (e.g. Scrum) is an advantage as well
- 0-3 years of working experience in software development e.g. internship, working student etc.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.