Intern/Working Student (f/m/d): Global Marketing Localization in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
As part of the Global Marketing Localization team (Corporate Marketing) the working student will:
- Work in an international environment, engage and communicate with team members and stakeholders across the globe
- Learn about global website rollout (SAP.com) and localization strategy
- Learn about and apply web optimization best practices and web analytics
- Gain hands-on experience of web content and asset management (using Adobe AEM)
- Learn about content syndication and localization processes and tools
- Support the team of Digital Marketing Managers in the preparation and execution of web maintenance and optimization tasks to improve the international SAP.com sites (content, linkage, SEO, broken links)
- Support the team with User Acceptance Testing and quality checks before pages go live
- Project manage projects related to content translation and localization
- Focus on reporting: pull, analyze and visualize website tracking data
- Regularly report status
You are currently an enrolled student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences:
- Studying preferably in the fields: marketing, communication studies, business administration or related subject
- Having the following computer skills: proficient use of Microsoft Office (focus on Excel and PowerPoint); technical understanding of digital content management, knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager or similar Web Content Management System is a plus
- You are fluent in English and have a good knowledge of German. Additional languages are a strong plus.
- Besides that, you bring strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Others: previous project management experience would be helpful
- Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.