Working Student (f/m/d): Communication support with social media expertise in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The SAP Open Source Program Office:
- Is the central entry-point for all Open Source related topics at SAP
- Supports and enables all SAP teams to benefit from Open Source while managing the risks & challenges according to the SAP compliance rules
- Helps to position SAP as a leading company and supporter in the Open Source community by initiating and supporting Open Source engagements and communities
Since its creation in April 2018, the SAP Open Source Program Office (OSPO) has been contributing to make SAP’s engagement in Open Source more known within and outside the company as essential part of SAP’s strategy.
As a Working Student (f/m/d): Communication and Social Media support you will support us with various communication tasks and help to manage our Twitter channel and our podcast production.
- Safe, active handling and good knowledge of social media (esp. Twitter)
- Planning, coordination, creation and implementation of content
- Ability to process complex content in a simplified manner to delivery
- Monitoring, analysis and reporting
- Experience in applying brand guidelines for digital media assets
Starting date: 1st of November 2020
Working hours per week: 16h
Duration of employment: 6 months
You are currently an enrolled student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences:
- Studying preferably in the fields: Communication Design, Marketing; PR or any media-related studies
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Proactive individual with strong self-organization skills
- Profound skills in Adobe Creative Suite and social media management platforms (esp. Sprinklr) is a plus
- Fluent in spoken and written English (mandatory), strong spoken and written in German (beneficial)
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.