Working Student (f/m/d): UX Design SAP Data Warehouse Cloud in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
We are the Data Integration & Warehouse Design Team, part of the T&I Hana & Analytics organization. Our designers build the user experience for the next generation, industry-leading cloud platform.
Our team is very dynamic and frequently pursues fresh innovations with the most user-friendly and modern cloud experience.
For our Data Warehouse product, we are looking for an energetic and passionate design colleague interested to work as a working student with us.
Our team thrives in an environment where highly skilled engineers, product managers, and designers work collaboratively. Every member of the team contributes to our product features, adoption and experience.
If you are curious to extend knowledge and design skills into the area of Data Warehousing and Analytics User Experience, this is the right place for you.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
You will be working within a multi-cultural, distributed design team working on UX concepts for Data Warehouse Cloud.
- Creating and updating design specifications under supervision from UX Designers in our team, eventually taking on responsibility for topics of your own
- Supporting the UX team in combining new design mock-ups with existing product features
- Working in a cross-functional and international team with developers, product managers as well as technical writers and translators
- Being a real team player.
- Realize that designing business software can be really fun!
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Proven experience in the field of User Experience, Interface Design, Visual Design.
- Passion for building innovative solutions and enthusiasm to understand
- and solve complex problems.
- Advanced English communication skills.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.