Working Student (f/m/d): Cloud Service Development in Saarbrücken
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our team mission is to develop cloud services that are consumed by internal SAP solutions or by external customers.
Our team is in particular:
- working on software design
- implementing new functionalities
- integrating our services into further SAP products
- enhancing the test strategy
- publishing the service in the cloud
- supporting customers
We are searching for a highly motivated student who complements our team with the following knowledge:
- Implementation of microservices based on Java technology running on SAP Cloud Platform, Cloud Foundry
- Test automation and further quality assurance activities
- Researching and experimenting on new development approaches
- Bringing proactively new, innovative ideas to improve our products continuously
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Java knowledge
- Spring Framework knowledge
- Cloud Development knowledge
- Basic Database knowledge
- Basic modeling and software architecture knowledge
- Team player with proactive and clear communication
- Fluent German and English speaking / writing skills
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Thesis #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.