Marketing Artist (all genders) in Hamburg
Let the games begin and become a part of our team. Goodgame Studios successfully fuses art and science and has thus become Germany's biggest game developer. We merge analytical science with dynamic creativity.
Level: Experienced Professionals
As a Marketing Artist (all genders) you will support our marketing arts team in their daily work, from the initial concept phase to the delivery of our online advertising and marketing material. You also will have the opportunity to revise our complete portfolio of online marketing assets (banners, landing pages, product pages, app stores).
- Create online marketing banners and graphics for the various channels ie. App store
- Develop and work on landing pages and product pages for our games
- Create and implement assets for various app stores
- Revise existing assets according to the principles of usability
- Work closely with our marketing, conversion, product and art departments to design and animate online advertising material
- On occasion to help with video resizing and or other odd jobs
- Character illustration skills are a HUGE plus
- Several years of experience in a similar role (experience in gaming is a plus)
- Degree or qualification in Art (illustration) and/or relevant experience
- Degree or qualification in Design and/or relevant experience Passion for design and an eye for detail
- Very good understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop and Illustrator (experience in Adobe After Effects is a plus)
- Basic knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 is a plus
- Knowledge of 3D tools would be a huge plus too
- Knowledge of a game engine like Unity or Unreal would be a huge plus
- Enthusiasm for teamwork and good communication skills
- Focussed worker and creative personality
- Fluent in English
- A professional team of experts that has fun at work
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide agile structures, flat hierarchies, and ongoing training opportunities
- Results-oriented teamwork that values employee contribution and empowerment
- Competitive compensation and a balanced work-life balance
During this difficult time of the Covid-19 pandemic, the safety of our employees and everyone else is of utmost importance to us which is why we switched to a solely virtual recruiting process for the time being. We are still hiring and happy to receive your application in English (cover letter, CV, references, degree)!
Your contact person is: Juliane Voigtländer.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 400 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront AB in 2018. Stillfront AB is a group of independent creators, publishers and distributors of digital games - with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.