Video Artist (all genders) in Hamburg
Let the games begin and become a part of our team. Goodgame Studios successfully fuses art and science and has thus become Germany's biggest game developer. We merge analytical science with dynamic creativity.
Level: Experienced Professionals
As our Video Artist (all genders) you will primarily be tasked with creating videos & trailers (2d and 3d) for our games. In doing this you will work closely with your colleagues, the game studios, stakeholders and art lead.
- Create high quality motion graphics based on existing assets for our products and trailers. These can be either 2D or 3D
- Work closely with colleagues, the game studios, stakeholders and art lead
- Help create storyboards where appropriate
- Constantly improve our production pipeline
- Assist in banner production when appropriate
- Assist in asset production when appropriate
- A completed degree or similar qualification in animation, motion graphics, cinematics, or a comparable course
- Several years of professional experience in working on motion graphics in the film, TV, animation, or gaming industries
- Very good feel for cinematography, composition, colour theory and animation
- Very good knowledge of After Effects and the rest of Adobe Creative Suite
- Good knowledge of Cinema 4D, Maya or a similar 3D program is advantageous
- Experience with current industry standards, and aware of post-production trends and developments
- Structured, result-oriented working approach, tailored to each individual project
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Passion for gaming
- A professional team of experts that has fun at work
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide agile structures, flat hierarchies, and ongoing training opportunities
- Results-oriented teamwork that values employee contribution and empowerment
- Competitive compensation and a balanced work-life balance
During this difficult time of the Covid-19 pandemic, the safety of our employees and everyone else is of utmost importance to us which is why we switched to a solely virtual recruiting process for the time being. We are still hiring and happy to receive your application in English (cover letter, CV, references, degree)!
Your contact person is: Juliane Voigtländer.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 400 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront AB in 2018. Stillfront AB is a group of independent creators, publishers and distributors of digital games - with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.