Internship in Business Operations (m/f/d) in München
Limehome is currently the second-largest hotel concept operator in DACH that is leading the digital revolution in the hotel industry. We operate beautifully designed apartment hotels where our customers can feel like home. By following our vision in every step we make, we want to bring one of the oldest industries into the 21st century and revolutionize the hotel industry. Our ambitious team is located at the heart of Munich. Since our launch in August 2018, we are already present in 45 locations in Germany and Austria – and about to launch our fist Limehomes on the Spanish market!
What are you going to do:
During your suite stay you'll:
- Improve the quality standards of our Limehome by building strong relationships with our City Managers and Service Providers
- Use us as a stage for your ideas #buildyourownlimehome. Develop your own ideas and concepts which will bring our current processes to the next level whilst ensuring our guests a suite and #feellikehome experience
- Work closely with our self developed housekeeping app (PMS) and be in constant exchange with our Tech and Engineering team to improve it
- Be in constant exchange with internal and external stakeholders by coordinating and keeping everyone up to date
What we offer:
- Responsibility from day one with tasks that keep you on your feet.
- Regular feedback sessions and constant support from your team.
- An inspirational and relaxing working atmosphere.
- A perfect working day to be designed by you and organize your hours to your needs.
- A competitive salary that helps you enjoy life in Munich.
- Breakfast, coffee, tea, and whatever you need to start your day with.
- The best for last: A grand Limehome Team with suite adorable Limedogs to play with during your hours at work.
What we ask:
- Enrolled in a state-recognized university in bachelor in economics or related fields
- You are burning for Limehome's mission & vision just as we do
- You are enjoying university life and would like to gain your first professional experience in the fields Project Management and Operations
- You have strong control of the English and German language
- You take ownership, love to tackle challenges and issues while keeping cool in stressful situations
- You structure your work individually and love to use your analytical capabilities
- Your motto is "Nothing is impossible"! You are hands-on and approach things pragmatically and every challenge in a results-oriented way
We are a place for colleagues to be proud of and where everyone has an equal opportunity for learning, personal impact and growth. Apply now if you want to reshape the hotel industry with us!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Salary indication
- Zwischen 1.300€ und 1.700€ pro Monat
- Responsible for
- building relationships, business development
- Profession Sub-category
- Freizeit / Tourismus, Projektmanagement
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required
- Englisch, Deutsch
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.