Working Student (f/m/d): Student Data Protection & Privacy Service team in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The mission of the Data Protection & Privacy Service team is to deliver state of the art Data Privacy Reuse services on SAP Cloud Platform. Driving the integration with existing Data Privacy Tools and master data to ensure a consistent Data Privacy Concept is required to deliver a unified Experience for our customers.
You will be part of the „T&I Data Protection and Privacy Services“ team, which is contributing to development of data privacy services.
As working student you will support our team in managing one or several of the following tasks:
- Automate processes by creating scripts
- Create process diagrams using respective tools
- Maintain Wiki pages with process information
- Maintain requirements and work packages in Jira
- Create presentations
- Support Development Prototypes
- Maintain documentation and the team internal knowledge base
You are a currently enrolled student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences:
- Currently enrolled as a Student at university or university of applied sciences
- Preferred field of study: computer sciences or related
- Computer skills: Good knowledge of MS office applications
- knowledge of SAP application is a plus
- Programming skills
- Knowledge of at least one script language
- Language skills: German, English
- Soft skills: team player with good communication skills, ability to work independently
- Others: accurate, reliable, open minded with a positive attitude
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.