Working Student (f/m/d): User Assistance for SAP HANA in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The SAP HANA Design team is part of the global Design organization of SAP HANA & Analytics. SAP HANA leverages recent technology advances to establish real-time analysis of business data and to improve existing business processes with a dramatic increase in performance. It is the basis for new, ground-breaking applications and continues to be a key driver for SAP’s market success. SAP HANA Cloud brings these qualities to the Cloud, providing customers with one gateway to all data.
Our User Assistance (UA) team’s mission is to provide clear, comprehensive knowledge materials for our customers so they can use our products to their full potential. We provide role-specific guides, software-embedded help, interactive graphics, video tutorials and other forms of user assistance.
We cultivate an open and communicative atmosphere in our team, where each team member is empowered to work independently while also fostering collaboration across locations and roles.
If you are a student that enjoys writing, content creation and editing and are curious to explore the world of user assistance in one of the core technology areas of SAP, then this job is for you!
- Creating, updating and reviewing documentation to support our team of technical writers
- Supporting the team in creating additional, target-group specific user assistance in form of image maps, infographics, videos, or blog posts
- Learning to use the DITA CMS tool for content creation
- Understanding the software development and documentation publishing process
- Working in a cross-functional team with technical writers, developers, product managers, User Experience (UX) designers and translators
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Linguistics, Technical Communication, Translation, English, Media, Computer Science)
- Computer skills: MS Office applications and interested in learning to use new tools
- Language skills: good spoken and written English, German is a plus
- Soft skills: team player, well-organized, reliable
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Thesis #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.