Junior UI Developer (f/m/d) in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Summary & Role Information
Working with us is easy - but challenging, it's entertaining – but serious, it's modern - but proven, but most of all it is your chance to grow and be part of a refreshing & encouraging atmosphere where your talented mindset means more than a decade of proven track records.
Are you interested in using state-of-the-art technology, working on SAP's latest cloud platform and leveraging compelling UX patterns? Then look no further.
As a developer in our team, you will be developing digital products for a growing audience across multiple countries and regions. Working in close collaboration with designers, business owners and other experts you'll bridge the gap between business and development.
Your daily business will include:
- Translating designs into high quality code
- Ensuring code quality with unit tests (Jest, React Testing Library) and code reviews
- Using GitHub Enterprise for version control & backlog management
- Consuming JSON-based REST APIs built on the SAP Cloud Platform
- Collaborating with users & designers in Invision & Abstract
- Working in an agile atmosphere
Not convinced yet? Don't worry, apply and we make sure you will be!
Experience (Role Requirements)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Intermediate skills in React, TypeScript
- Experience with JS test frameworks, version control, package management and build tools
- Experience implementing responsive/adaptive web apps
- An eye for design
- Fluency in German and English language is mandatory
We are very interested in digital trends and work with a customer-oriented mindset. We value and encourage commitment to simplicity, self-motivation and taking the initiative. If you can provide this and mix it up with some humor & common sense, it's a match!
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.