Junior Developer (f/m/d) for Multi Cloud Financial Operations (FinOps) in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
About the team
The Multi Cloud Service Delivery organization is a foundational component of SAP's global cloud transformation.
Summary & Role Information:
As Junior Developer for Multi Cloud Financial Operations, you will build solutions that empower SAP to provide financial insight to the variable spend model of cloud and generating recommendations and analysis that allow SAP to maximize return on cloud spend. Working to support our lines of business, you will help "run" our next-generation Multi Cloud technologies at global scale. If you are a junior-level developer with a passion for delivering innovative IT solutions and value in the cloud, a career at SAP in our Multi Cloud team may be right for you!
- Cloud Cost Optimization technical framework: create, run, and/or manage tooling to support the analysis and reporting of cloud spend, generate cost optimization recommendations, Reserved Instance (RI) coverage analysis, and assist in implementing cloud optimization monitoring and alerting solutions
- Systems interoperability: integrate SAP systems to the Cloud Cost Optimization technical framework as required, and interface with other SAP teams to deliver end-to-end solutions to Multi Cloud customers
- Automation: participate in the development of a central solution for automating cloud cost optimization and cost allocation functions in support of SAP lines of business
Experience (Role Requirements)
- BS degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in end-to-end software development lifecycle
- Competency in developing and deploying cloud-based solutions
- Experience with CloudHealth from VMware a plus
- Positive can-do attitude, self-starter with independent work ethic, and strong desire to exceed customer expectations
- Team-first outlook including a desire to build great working relationships
- Solid understanding of Public Cloud (i.e. AWS, Azure, or GCP) with deep knowledge of competency with Java/J2EE OR basic competency with SAP HANA databases OR experience in implementing front-end user interfaces
- Advanced English language skills
Min. 1 yr in general IT
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.