WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Rheinmetall AG is an internationally successful Automotive and Defence company with locations around the globe. Rheinmetall Defence is Europe’s foremost supplier of defense technologies and a longstanding partner of the US Army. Headquartered in Germany, Rheinmetall Defence has representation in sixteen countries. Rheinmetall Defence products set the global standard for excellence in a wide array of disciplines ranging from vehicles, force protection, and weapon systems to infantry equipment, air defense, network-enabled warfare capabilities, electro-optics, and simulation technology. Rheinmetall has spent decades pioneering new technologies, systematically expanding its range of products in this critical field.
This position is responsible for the developing American Rheinmetall Vehicles (ARV) project and program financial management processes and procedures and executing project finance management to include development of resource loaded schedules, performance reporting, management of changes to the program management baseline and reporting of project performance for both internally funded projects and DoD contract projects.
• Lead the establishment of ARV processes, procedures, and systems compliant to:
• DI-MGMT-81861A, the DoD EVMS Interpretation Guide (2/18/15)
• DoD IPMR Implementation Guide (2/5/16) • DoD Integrated Master Plan and Integrated Master Schedule Preparation and Use Guide (10/21/15)
• MIL-STD-881D • Perform the critical Finance Lead role in the execution of large complex Combat vehicle development programs requiring the implementation of Earned Value Management (EVM) or EVM principles and practice.
• Support consultants in the development of the ARV project finance system and modification of Time Reporting, and ERP system to enable project finance reporting.
• Support the Project Finance Manager to create and maintain monthly consolidated dashboard for ARV.
• Supervise the project finance team consisting of Financial Analysts and Contractors to enable project Cost Account Managers (CAM) to develop of resource loaded project plans, quantifiable back-up data, and performance reporting.
• Support the preparation of IPMR and Contractor Cost and Software Reporting (CSDR). • Support PM Team in the establishment of project specific implementation of CLIN to Work Package, WBS to Charge Number, and IMS schema to finance system for program control, monitoring, accounting, invoicing, and reporting.
• Responsible for helping to create and provide CAM Earned Value and Program Finance training classes to ensure all CAM’s are prepared to perform duties.
• Support the Director Finance, Project Finance Manager, and Cost Volume Lead in the development of compliant proposals.
• As supervisor responsible to support Management team in the recruitment, training, and management of Project Financial Analysts.
• Manage and process Program Management Baseline changes through a Baseline Change Process
• Support PM by preparing reports to assist in the management of projects • Ability to travel up to 25% of the time. Occasional travel to Europe may be required.
• Undertake other duties as directed by the Director, Finance or his/her delegate.