WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Accounting or Business Administration Experience:
• 6 years or more experience in DoD Contract Program Finance reporting • Expert knowledge of DI-MGMT-81861A, the DoD EVMS Interpretation Guide
• Experience with Earned Value Management and the implementation of compliant project financial reporting systems
• Fully knowledgeable in Contractor Cost and Software Reporting (CSDR) requirements
• Experience in leadership role in Accounting/Finance
• Experience with DELTEK suite of Project and Portfolio Management tools
• Ability to speak German desired
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:• Communication: Must be able to communicate effectively in a variety of settings and be able to assimilate complex instructions easily. Ability to communicate with all levels of management and staff to establish productive relationships. Superior consultation, diplomacy, influencing and negotiating skills is required. Must possess the ability to explain complex concepts in a way that makes sense to someone less knowledgeable about the topic.
• Strategic Thinking and Decisive Judgment: Must demonstrate an enthusiasm to engage with and support overseas colleagues to ensure all staff have the information and opportunity to perform to the best of their abilities.
• Teamwork: Must promote collaboration and facilitate teamwork across the organization and its external service providers. Must be tactful, diplomatic, and work with integrity, honesty, and respect for others.
• Customer Oriented: Must display exceptional listening and analytical skills in order to understand customer concerns and needs with the ability to respond promptly and effectively to those needs.
• Leadership: Shall support and encourage performance by motivating individuals and teams to achieve high performance. Will clarify and define the goals and strategies of the organization and successfully communicate this to all. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required to work effectively with the US team, suppliers, customer, and corporate parent staff.
• Drive for Results: High level of self-motivation and standards with the ability to multi-task; balancing "analysis" with "doing". Must be adaptable and able to prioritize and work under pressure to meet deadlines. Work on own initiative.
• Ability to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally • Ability to stand for long periods at trade shows and marketing events
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.