WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Rheinmetall AG is an internationally successful Automotive and Defence company with locations around the globe. Rheinmetall Defence is Europe’s foremost supplier of defense technologies and a longstanding partner of the US Army. Headquartered in Germany, Rheinmetall Defence has representation in sixteen countries. Rheinmetall Defence products set the global standard for excellence in a wide array of disciplines ranging from vehicles, force protection, and weapon systems to infantry equipment, air defense, network-enabled warfare capabilities, electro-optics, and simulation technology. Rheinmetall has spent decades pioneering new technologies, systematically expanding its range of products in this critical field.
This position is responsible for the developing American Rheinmetall Vehicles (ARV) project and program development schedules in support of Program management and product development projects. The role is critical in the execution of DoD funded projects especially those programs that require resource loaded schedules and Earned Value Management. In addition, position will interface with Project Finance and Program Management in the development of process and procedures for developing DoD compliant program schedules.
• Lead the establishment of ARV processes, procedures, and systems compliant to:
• DI-MGMT-81861A, the DoD EVMS Interpretation Guide (2/18/15)
• DoD IPMR Implementation Guide (2/5/16)
• DoD Integrated Master Plan and Integrated Master Schedule Preparation and Use Guide (10/21/15)
•Perform the critical project schedule development process in the execution of large complex Combat vehicle development programs requiring the implementation of Earned Value Management (EVM) or EVM principles and practice.
• Assist consultants in the development of the ARV resource loaded project schedule process.
• Work with Project Finance Manager and Finance Director to create and maintain monthly consolidated dashboard for ARV.
• Support Cost Account Managers (CAM) in the development of resource loaded schedules, quantifiable back-up data, and performance reporting.
• Ensure CAM’s and program team produce schedules that pass DCMA 10 point schedule analysis.
• Manage and process Program Management Baseline changes through a Baseline Change Process
• Support PM by preparing reports to assist in the management of projects • Ability to travel up to 25% of the time. Occasional travel to Europe may be required.
• Undertake other duties as directed by the Managing Director, ARV or his/her delegate. Staff/Direct Reports:• Project Schedulers