(Junior) DevOps Engineer, Infrastructure (f/m/d) in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Do you want to help us build and launch our next generation cloud-based Analytics platform in a fast-paced start-up culture that has the muscle and stability of SAP? Are you a passionate coder who wants an opportunity to learn new things while honing your skills using leading edge technologies for Cloud, Big Data, Mobile, SAP HANA (in Memory) and modern Visualization? If so, then this is the right job for you! Help us shape the future.
This role is part of the SAP Analytics Cloud infrastructure team where we work with the latest cloud and networking technologies, such as Cloud Foundry / AWS / Azure / Docker / Kubernetes / Terraform / Ansible / Packer, SAML SSO, OAuth, Microservices etc. We contribute to SAP Analytics Cloud's success by producing software, services and API's that are robust, reliable and scalable. Come join us if you think you can thrive in such an environment, and you have the necessary skills and experience.
Because we work on the cutting edge, we need a strong team player who is self-motivated with a positive can-do attitude and eager to learn, a creative problem solver, resourceful in getting things to work independently or collaboratively. In your average week, you will:
- Design new features in a team of highly motivated developers that extends to colleagues in remote locations.
- Work closely with our engineering and operations team to build, integrate, test and deploy your amazing innovations and algorithms into our production systems.
- Develop, test and maintain build system, CI/CD framework and deployment tools
- Automate and streamline deployment processes
- Develop and maintain a monitoring system that overlooks our build landscape
- Work on automation, continuous deployment, build, and configuration management
- Provide 24/7 on-call support on a rotational basis (week-long every 7-8 weeks)
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience with modern DevOps technologies including hyperscaler adoption
- Good communication skills in English; German language skills are a strong plus
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience developing web applications (can include internship or co-op experience)
- Graduates welcome!
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.