(Junior) Developer (f/m/d) for ABAP Platform Wanted in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
ABAP Platform is SAP’s industry standard PaaS, carrying the world’s most successful enterprise application space. Our business application development platform provides languages, compilers, VMs, SDKs and IDEs for large scale application development.
We search for core technology developers helping us in the many fields where we are evolving our platform further, amongst them:
- Integrating our platform into hyper-scaling cloud platforms and infrastructures
- Defining our landscape of domain specific languages, and building their compilers and virtual machines
- Creating tools for large-scale data modeling and data analytics
- Offering sophisticated development tools for productive business application development, allowing developers to stay focused on their business domain
- Enabling CI/CD for our own platform deliverables and for our partners’ and customers’ applications
- Providing basic building blocks, frameworks, services required for business application development
Join our technology experts and code and run the platform with us!
- Integrate your code with state-of-the-art development infrastructures and tools
- Deploy, configure & monitor your deliverables on SAP’s cloud infrastructure and third-party platforms
- Contribute to and leverage open source
- Apply agile methods like Scrum, test-driven development, pair programming, CI/CD
We expect you to navigate safely and professionally in the field of computer science.
Your potential is more important to us than your actual practical experience in concrete languages and platforms. What you need is eagerness to learn and get your hands on new technologies and explore new methodologies.
You bring along:
- A good to excellent degree in computer science, mathematics, natural science, engineering or related fields
- A sense for mastering complexity: Abstract and analytical thinking plus structuring and problem-solving skills
- Team spirit: Work collaboratively with open and trustful communication as the foundation for your own and your team’s success
- Fluency in German and English - written and verbal
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.