IT Technology Associate Consultant m/f/d E-Commerce Plattform in Berlin
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Welcome to the Development team behind SAP Store, the simplest and most sustainable way to find, try, and buy SAP solutions. More of our work is seen at the and . We are in charge to provide and run the application (Commerce Cloud), data base (HANA), platform (monsoon /Azure) and the technical infrastructure.
In order to extend our core team, we are looking for an IT Technology Associate Consultant (m/f/d), preferably with an SAP Commerce Cloud background.
About the Role
When joining our team, you will help shaping e future e-commerce platform of SAP by developing and implementing new functionality for the Digital Commerce Platform on SAP Commerce Cloud.
- Communicate and exchange online with internal and external developers, customers, product owners and architects across SAP locations and geographies
- Drive SAPs digitalization in Sales and influence SAPs e-commerce product development
Experience or Role Requirements
- Understand and "live" agile methodologies
- Be able to write clean and reusable code
- Fluency in oral and written English & German is a must
- Fist experience in Java, NodeJS, Spring, JSP, HTML, CSS, JS, Angular/other SPA Frameworks, GraphQL, Kubernetes, Docker, Cloud Foundry, Kyma
- Experience in serverless API driven architecture
- Work experience ideally in multicultural, virtual teams
About the E-Commerce Platform Team
We are responsible for the technical design and implementation of all features and functionalities when it comes to any E-commerce Platform. Currently our portfolio includes , and from a technical perspective. We find fun in our work and offer onboarding and mentoring for your success in this role.
…did you know that each purchase will make a lasting impact as we celebrate each transaction by ?
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.