Working Student (f/m/d): Project Support Process Harmonization in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Global Post Sales Process / Customer Service Process Unit works with cloud teams to support continuous progress toward a simplified and harmonized cloud service experience. The unit will build the bridge between cloud-related development, operations, and customers. Their scope includes producing a repository of reliable, up-to-date information.
As part of that team, the Customer Service Process team works on a project to simplify and harmonize business processes and to integrate a new IT Service Management tool used by the whole SAP portfolio. The goal is a fully integrated End to End IT Service Management Solution with the same technology for all ticket types by harmonizing processes for all Lines of Business based on a modern cloud architecture.
It is your opportunity to:
- Work for one of the best employers in this region
- Get to know the services and processes of the Global Post Sales Process Organization Customer Service Process
- Work in a highly motivated international team
- Take over responsible tasks and to be a fully integrated team member
- Bring in your own curiosity, competencies and creativity
We are looking for a Working Student (f/m/d) who enjoys assisting with varied engagement(s), project(s) and/or program(s) and interacting with other colleagues and different stakeholder SAP-wide. We are looking for a talented Working Student (f/m/d) supporting our internal team with
- IT Service Management Tool Testing
- IT Service Management Test Automation
- IT Service Management Work Instruction documentation
- Data collection and analysis
- Project Management Office support
- Set up of meetings, planning of working sessions & workshops, minutes and actions tracking
This position will provide you an in-depth look into the Global Post Sales Unit and to be a part of the development and release of a fully integrated End to End IT Service Management Solution.
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Business Informatics, Data Sciences, Science/Engineering, Economics or other relevant studies (in general, the course of studies is of secondary importance compared to the below outlined computer and soft skills)
- Computer Skills: Excellent Knowledge with testing, programming languages, e.g. Java. Experience with technical documentation. Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Beneficial: Be familiar with IT Processes such as: Incident Management, Problem Management etc., basic knowledge of ITIL
- Languages: Fluent in English, German beneficial
- Soft Skills: Curiosity and willingness to learn about new technologies, concepts, and tools. Goal-oriented team player with excellent communication skills and able to work in a structured, proactive way and with a good conceptual understanding.
Previous experience as an intern/working student within SAP is a strong benefit.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.