Intern (f/m/d): LoB & Solution Marketing in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
As an intern (f/m/d) in LoB & Solution Marketing in Germany you will support an engaged team. Marketing supports Sales, Consulting and Education by positioning SAP as an innovative solution provider for an intelligent enterprise and a reliable business partner in the market. In cooperation with other Marketing Teams, you will implement successful strategic marketing campaigns using push- and pull-activities to drive business and strategic trends as the digital transformation of an enterprise.
- Collaboration in the organization of events, participation in trade fairs/exhibitions
- Reporting and analysis of different campaigns
- Cost controlling, reporting and project follow-up
- Coordination with event agencies as well as internal and external service providers
- Collaboration in the execution of innovative projects within digital marketing
- Research and administrative activities
- Maintenance of asset databases and campaign websites
- Student (f/m/d) - preferred field(s) of study: Marketing, Economics
- Computer skills: Good Knowledge of MS-Office
- Language skills: Fluent in German and advanced level of English
- Ability to think analytically and conceptually
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Highly independent, structured and analytical working approach
If this position is interesting to you, we are looking forward to your application
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.