Working Student (f/m/d): Content creator / community support for Apple devices in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Mobile Platform Engineering team as part of Enterprise Mobility is one of the teams that is responsible for all 100.000 corporate Apple devices within SAP.
Our main goal is to deliver the best end-user experience you can get on Apple devices while providing a secure device experience for all SAP employees that choose an Apple device.
We need a creative individual that supports our internal communities for the scheduled releases of Apple's new operating systems by providing interactive documentation, animation and video content.
- You should be familiar in technical writing to create new content like knowledge base articles/how-to’s for different apps or services.
- You will support the team in preparation and follow-up tasks for internal virtual Apple workshops, like subtitle creation for workshop recordings or writing a blogpost.
- In addition, the candidate monitors and moderates our macOS community (12.800+ active users) and keeps it up-to-date
As a plus, the candidate has experience in multimedia production, creating corporate videos and animation that fit the needs of IT technicians as well as an average end user of an Apple device.
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: marketing, media production/media management, communication or similar areas
- Technical skills: macOS, iOS, Apple technologies, technical writing, video editing software, Adobe Creative Cloud products or Final Cut
- Language skills: fluent in English, German as a plus
- Soft skills: team player, creativity expert
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Thesis #Germany #Deutschland #Student #AppleAtSAP
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.