Working Student (f/m/d): SAP Procurement Product Team Program Office in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
The SAP Procurement Product Team is on a mission to provide the world’s leading cloud-based spend management solution for any enterprise, best-of-breed and best-of-suite, unifying the SAP procurement portfolio spanning across SAP S/4HANA, SAP Ariba Apps & Network, and SAP Fieldglass while driving innovations.
Every day we make a strong effort to integrate complex processes for buying goods and services into a unified platform that efficiently handles sourcing (i.e. finding, negotiating with, and contracting the supplier of goods), payment, and everything in between. In doing so, we focus on our customer's goals:
- Negotiate better prices and improve forecasting through increased visibility
- Integrate key processes into a single platform to get to signed contracts faster
- Strengthen procedural, regulatory, and contractual compliance
- Improve collaboration, trust, and spend among trading partners with our Business Network
Overall, the SAP Procurement Product Team seeks to be a frontrunner in cloud and agile mindset to software development and aims at creating wow effects for customers. Openness, honesty, supportiveness, respect, fairness, accountability, empathy, and trust are ingrained in our team spirit and key to our success.
The SAP Procurement Product Team is looking for a part-time student interested in supporting strategic and operational topics within SAP Procurement. It’s possible to combine this experience with a master thesis focusing on procurement – specific topic to be discussed and verified with supervisor and Endowed Chair of Procurement (University of Mannheim).
Responsibilities could include:
- Executive support to Chief Product Officer for Procurement
- Preparation and organization of internal/ external meetings, management briefs and presentations; following up of strategic meetings with key stakeholders
- Drive efficiency and innovation across organization by supporting selected projects and tasks, including operations, communications and other areas
- Preparation of keynotes, including research and presentation, in collaboration with Program Office
- Embody the SAP Procurement Product Team mindsets, mentioned above, every day
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Effective organization skills
- Quick understanding to ensure priorities
- Very pro-active, using initiative and being able to identify and implement changes
- Empathy, interpersonal and communication skills to deal effectively with people at all levels internally and externally
- Has the ability to challenge the status quo, think out of the box, roll up the sleeves and get things done, without requiring an agency for every piece of work
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to speak and write English fluently, German language skills preferred
- Working time is planned for 20h per week and total duration approximately 6 months
- Previous work experience in procurement or corporate positions beneficial
- Enrolled in master’s program at the University of Mannheim and participating in courses of the Endowed Chair of Procurement
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Thesis #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.