Working Student (f/m/d): Global Sales Academy Operation Support in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
We aspire to have an agile, adaptable multi-generation workforce uniquely positioned to partner and innovate with SAP customers in a global, disruptive marketplace.
- Empower a diverse sales workforce through a world-class multi-dimensional learning experience and three year developmental journey.
- Unleash the full potential of the workforce through the collective intelligence of each generation.
- Develop a strong bench of “ready enough” role-model leaders that possess a unique combination of digital fluency, global intelligence and QC experience that you cannot find hiring ‘off the street’.
- Support reporting and analytics topics:
- Tracking and measurement of team KPIs, analysis of results, identification of improvement opportunities
- Review of budget and expenses; monitor for overspend and expenses that are out of line with policy
- Communications topics:
- Support documentation of governance / ‘global one voice’ topics
- Help to run Microsoft Teams to ensure key information is captured and cascaded to team & stakeholders
- Support Regional Academy Directors throughout Academy program with logistical topics in each region:
- Own and drive discrete projects related to ongoing Academy Graduate development
- Provide other support throughout Academy lifecycle as needed. E.g. recruiting boot camps, special projects
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Computer skills: Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint proficiency
- Language skills: fluent in English, German as a plus
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Highly detail oriented
- Ability to work in fast-paced, virtual environment and prioritize effectively
- Passion for operational excellence
- Ability to navigate new and/or complex situations
- Strong problem solving skills
- Customer oriented attitude
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.