Intern/Working Student(f/m/d): Strategic Program Support for new portal "SAP for Me" in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The mission of the Customer Influence & Interaction team (Board area CEO) is to focus on the global post-sales customer touch points ensuring end-to-end customer life cycle, containing direct & indirect customer touch points or interaction and impacting Customer Experience.
SAP for Me is a strategic Board sponsored program to define the way how our customers engage in the future with SAP. In today's 24/7 business environment, time is an organization's most precious resource. SAP for Me is the digital companion to easily interact with SAP and get immediate guidance to the best solution. SAP for Me aggregates important alerts, metrics and insights about the SAP product portfolio with a single access point. It makes disparate information a thing of the past by ensuring users can find everything needed for their portfolio in one place.
SAP for Me is a license-free central access point and the go-to destination to cover all customer and SAP engagements. SAP for Me is accessible via the website me.sap.com. A test version is available there for everybody.
The launch of SAP for Me marks the beginning of a new customer experience journey. We have lots of ambitious plans and innovative ideas. Join us!
You are a driven allrounder eager to take on new project management, operational excellence, and customer challenges in an international environment? If the answer is yes, we have the right opportunity for you. As part of the SAP for Me Business team you will directly support our project and dedicated workstream leads to facilitate the successful execution of our strategic program. Your specific tasks include:
- Participate in and support Executive Management, Board Program Office, Leadership, Team, and Line of Business meetings
- Support business requirement workshops with various Lines of Businesses, e.g. Sales, Support, Consulting, Cloud Operations
- Work with project management office (PMO) together to align our business requirements with development activities
- Customer validation and influence meeting preparation and follow ups
- Liaison to Board Program Office, Transformation Office, Marketing & Communication, and IT Services
- Go-to-market support for events, brochures, and videos
You are a currently enrolled student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences:
- Preferred fields of study: Business, Project-/ and Process Management, Communications & Marketing, Industrial Engineering, Digital Business Management, Technology and Innovation Management, or related fields
- Computer skills: Excellent Word and PowerPoint skills a must. Outlook, SharePoint, MS Teams experience a plus
- Language Skills: Fluency in German and English both spoken and written is mandatory
- Experience working on projects / as part of a project team a plus
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize work effectively and efficiently
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.